Not sure if home staging is the right career for you?
Interested in getting a glimpse into the industry and seeing how it works firsthand?
Have you received your home staging certification, but are still unsure how to handle the hands-on work?
Whether you’ve already launched your business, or are trying to decide if this is the right career choice, investing in a Job Shadowing opportunity will give you the answers you need. Get a behind-the-scene’s look at the home staging industry, from a local home stager!
SLS Academy thoroughly reviews all Staging Advisors to ensure that you have the best experience possible. We will match you with a qualified home staging company to provide you with answers to your questions about what a career in home staging really looks like!
- Scheduling is based on availability and bookings of actual client scheduled appointments
- Job-shadowing usually includes a 2-hour consultation appointment, but may be modified to allow observation of other home staging services upon request.
- Additional job-shadowing time may be requested and will be billed accordingly. Fees will vary based on the request. Please inquire for details.
- A signed non-disclosure agreement is required prior to scheduled appointment
- A criminal record check must be submitted prior to scheduling your appointment. Fees and turn around time for these vary by location.
Nothing beats seeing this service in action – the good, the bad, and the sometimes ugly. See what it’s like to meet a client in their home and address the recommendations that they need in order to get top dollar for their home. Hear how a seasoned home stager addresses sensitive issues, client objections, and other challenges. This is your opportunity to accompany a qualified Home Staging Advisor to get a first-hand look at how it all works! We work with Staging Advisors across Canada and the U.S. – simply tell us where you’re located and we will do our best to team you up with a qualified local home stager.
Live in Waterloo Region? Accompany a member of the award-winning Beyond The Stage Homes team!
To book your job shadowing, click below to complete our short questionnaire. You will be contacted by a member of the SLS Academy team with instructions for providing the forms that we require. Once we have received your criminal record check, non-disclosure agreement, and payment, we can schedule you in for the appropriate services.
“One of the most rewarding things I have ever done is work as a mentor and coach. It’s an honour and a privilege to work with aspiring home stagers and entrepreneurs, and I’m happy to be a part of their journey.”
~ Shauna Lynn, Founder of SLS Academy